Buying or selling a property is one of the biggest financial decisions most Australians will make. If you want to protect your legal rights, you need an experienced property lawyer helping you.
With years of experience in Conveyancing across ACT and NSW, our team of property lawyers can guide you through the complex conveyancing process. We are dedicated to protecting your legal rights in uncomplicated, plain English.
Our conveyancing services are fixed-fee based, so there are no hidden extras for you to worry about.
Emma Brown Legal can help you with all areas of property law, including:
- Residential and commercial sales and purchases
- Strata, rural and vacant land sales and purchases
- Auction purchases and sales
- Mortgages and refinancing
- First home owners, including assistance with stamp duty concession applications.
We have offices conveniently located in Hobart Place, Canberra City. For more information on how we can help you, or to arrange a free, no-obligation phone consultation with one of our property lawyers, contact us.